It was a quiet day today. We ventured outside into the oppressive heat and humidity only to return home about 35-40 min later with both boys dripping wet and all of us with bright red faces! I’ll stick to the air-conditioning, thankyouverymuch!
The boys played really nicely together while I worked on my newest project. Unfortunately I have far too many projects on my plate with plenty more circling my brain, just itching to get on my list!
I was happy to have accomplished a little something today:) I turned these: (there are 3)
It was a lot more complicated than I thought! I didn’t want to take apart the original basket cover so I had to measure each piece as best as I could, adding in a seam allowance. Whew! After measuring, drawing the pieces on paper, cutting them out, tracing them on the fabric and cutting those out…I was finally ready.
Now if only I could finish my quilt before the fall! C’mon motivation!