Biscuit had her one year check up today. So….I guess it’s official now:)
She didn’t change too much from her last visit but she did grow longer and I know because she is fitting into her clothes a little better, her head bumps the underneath of the table now and she can reach her fingertips on top of the table:)
* Weighs 18 lbs 2.3 oz
* Is 28 1/4 inches tall
* Wears a size 2 shoe…..in other words: the size of a 3-6 month old. Haha!
* Wears 6-9 month and 12 month clothes (mostly because they are her winter clothes!)
* Is getting longer, thicker hair. It is really coming in in the back and all around the sides. So pretty!
* Is experimenting with standing on her own for a few seconds at a time. She isn’t in a hurry to walk at all! And that’s fine with me;)
*Looks absolutely adorable with her 2 fangs! She only has 4 teeth and I don’t see any more coming in soon.
* Just started saying the word “light” this week. She whispers it and it doesn’t sound quite like light but she loves to point out all the lamps to us!
* Is still picking up baby signs and trying to communicate with us a little more. She doesn’t seem to be as speedy about it as the boys were but I think we all probably talk enough for her! haha
* Still adores her Baby! She takes it with her out of her crib and brings it downstairs and in the car with us. Baby was a comfort at the doctor’s today:)
* Is very anxious about strangers still and couldn’t even handle the nurse and our doctor looking at her today, let alone touching her!
* Sings with us when we sing! She says “Ahhhhhhhh” in a soft, sing-songy voice:)
* Loves to eat food! She wants what we have and tonight her schedule was off so she happened to be awake at dinnertime and ate with us for the first time in a LONG time. She loved it!
* Is sweet and cuddly with B and I, loving to spend long moments sitting with us looking at things, reading books and just being with us:) So precious!
* Is changing more and more everyday!